Friday 1 December 2023

Nightcore

Night core is a simple idea, that slightly increasing the speed, at which music is played can contribute towards new and better sound. Despite its gimmick-ness, it does work for some songs and make them better.

For example, this Nightcore track, called Butterfly. It is very cute and fluffy. It also has good lyrics, I rarely like lyrics in songs, but this one is exception.

 

There are more Nightcore songs that I like, for example I am Good. It is a remake of the original I am Blue with mostly the same melody but with different lyrics. I like these lyrics. I like girls who do not want to control their lives and would rather just flow to where the current takes them. I would take control of such girls and take them where I want them to take and do what I want to do with them.

 

There are more. For example, Around the World is a simple, but nice song about traveler's experience.


There are even some symphonic metal remakes that sound well in Nightcore, for example Elan. It has relaxed and self-indulgent feel to it.


Finally, A Demon's Fate. There is always something charming about a girl who is kept captive. This song is about it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment