Thursday 21 September 2023

Why I Can Relate to Lelouch

Lelouch is about as complex as I am. I can relate to both what he is doing and how he is doing it.

I want to have the same Geass power that he has, I feel that is what is lacking in my life, what has always lacked in it. The power to make things go my way.

I think I will do the same thing if I get the chance, I mean revolution and world conquest thing of course. There are perhaps even some parallels between his life and mine, well not straightforward ones of course.

I am as intelligent as he is, not as physicality strong as he is. I even got in problems with Uni in Russia for playing chess twice.

Just like him, I do not want any system to control me or use me. I felt very oppressed by my parents in the past and still hold grunge against them. Because of that I mostly hate older generations compare to my own.

I think the world is unfair and want to change that. Various social ills such as austerity, feminism and oppressive hierarchies make world a sick place to live. Richness of some and misery of the others is bane of this era. Those retirement home boomers are like Britannian nobles who bleed the rest of the society dry for their stupid retirement.

I want to change that, I want to be happy, rich and free. I also want to make world freer, happier and richer place. Perhaps s gentler world as Nunally said in the beginning of the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment