Saturday 2 September 2023

Balancing out Shows

I prefer to watch several shows at the time. For example, when I watch too much of Claymore (that I actually like a lot and currently rewatching) or other gritty shows I feel overdose of grittiness and want to watch something bright and colorful like K-On to balance it out. 

There are few exceptions to this rule. The show really has to engage me as much as conquering the world in EUIV for me to watch just this exclusively. 

Also, Code Geass has just the right balance between beaty and grittiness. 

However biggest reason for my current shows it that they are not that fun, they are not awful to just drop them, but they are not that awesome to watch them non-stop. So I watch them 1ep at a time when I feel like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment