Tuesday 5 September 2023

More about Nunnally

I guess I can compare Nunnally to Euphy.

Both are relatively nice, perhaps proper girls.

However Euphy is more willful, selfish and whimsical. She just does whatever she wants. These qualities I do not like in a woman.

Nunnally on the other hand is sweet, gentle and subservient. She does what she is told and willing to please people around her. She also can smooth out things without offending anyone. These things I like in a woman.

She gets somewhat worse and more tense closer to the end, but that is probably Schneizel's influence. Nunnally is normally obedient. 

Summary:

Nunnally is the kind of girl I can like and date, well minus whole crippled in a wheelchair thing. I have no patience to take care of a cripple. I am too selfish for that.

Euphy too selfish and opinionated for me to like her. So not Euphy.

Nunnally of course is not as good as CC. CC can readily figure out how make me and Emperor of the World, I doubt Nunnally can think of something like that.

I posted picture from Nunnally in Wonderland because she can walk there and big ribbon on the back of the head is cute. Not sure if it works in real life.

No comments:

Post a Comment