Thursday 21 September 2023

About Gilgamesh

Both I and Gilgamesh are wise, just, eloquent and refined Kings.

Gilgamesh is capable of both cruelty and mercy. He killed his master Tohsaka Tokiyomi for using command spell to stop his fight with Berserker and for planning to use another one to make Gilgamesh to commit suicide for the sake of his 'search for root' cause. However he also spared life of Velvet Waiver as he found his loyalty to Iskandar commendable. He would have no reasons to kill weebs.

He is also capable of cunning and shrewdness as well as psychoanalysis. He psychoanalyzed Kotomine Kirei and found what kind of pleasure from life he desired.

Then he convinced Kirei to kill Tokiyomi and take over as his master.

Gilgamesh is well respected as King by various people in F/Z, including Iskandar who as the same time refused the same dignity to Saber.

Surely Gilgamesh is not your stereotypical good guy, however world is not run on your good vs bad (black and white) morality. All that 'good' you speak of s nothing more than naïve misunderstanding of how world really is. The world is cruel and Gilgamesh simply adapted to function in this reality.


I myself seen a fair share of cruelty, unfairness and sadness in the world and that shaped me towards a man who prioritizes my own happiness and protection above some moralistic nonsense, people like my parents and other Christians like to preach.

I do not want a life of a saint, who suffers for the causes of my parents or Christian Church or progressive SJW.

My justice is of different kind. 

No comments:

Post a Comment