Thursday 21 September 2023

Anime Characters I hate

There are a lot of them.


Half of Guilty Crown cast is like that. Actually more than half, more like nearly all of them

In fact, most characters there does not have any redeeming qualities about them at all.

I pity male MC Shuu for having to deal with any of them. 

He is probably the only one I do not hate there, though I do not particularly like him either. He should have forgotten about Inori, moved on and refused to interact with Undertaker on their terms. It was clear enough she is into Guy and not him.


I also hate Lil Mayer from Ergo Proxy. In fact, all femal cast there up to episode 5 is as bad as in Guilty Crown. I dropped it after episode 5 even though technological future theme overall does interest me.

I also hate Sohara and Mikako from Sora no Otoshimono, I dropped it because of two of them even though I like Ikaros a lot, she is one of my favorite waifus.

Ibara from Hyouka, Kikuri from Jigoku Shoujo, Lizzie from Black Butler, Yumina from Isekai with Smartphone, twin tails from Another, Flay from Gundam SEED there are too many of them.

see the list of waifus I trashed here https://mywaifulist.moe/user/119935 (you have to click on trashed tab as it does not link directly)

They all suck.

That is probably not all the waifus I hate since I likely forgot many of them. For example, from Monster Girl encyclopedia I only picked likes and did not trash anyone, however if I start trashing monster girls from the encyclopedia then my trash list will exceed my likes list.

Then there is also lots of anime I did not watch. Some I am not aware of and others I do not want to watch. They too probably have many trashable waifus.


In fact, I think that I can like a girl if there is nothing to hate about her. Nothing that I hate about her that is.

No comments:

Post a Comment