Tuesday 19 September 2023

On Nina Einstein

She has social anxiety - I like that.

She is a loner - I like that as well.

She likes science and nerdy things - I like that as well.

Overall: she is is an intellectual - the kind of smart I actually like. (Not feminist or social 'smart').

Lloyd liked her too, remember. Intellectuals like each other.

She respects Lloyd as well, if I remember correctly.

The only thing I do not like about her is that she does not like and is not respectful of Lelouch. Otherwise, I might have considered making her a waifu.

Actually, things could have turned out differently if Lelouch did not killed Euphy or Nina would not like Euphy so much.

Of course, she is not as good or smart as CC, not as cute and adorable as Anya, does not have basic CC's appeal of Monika Kruschevski and does not have loyalty of Sayako. So, she is not better than any of them.

Anyhow people make some sort of tiger out of her, that is rather unwarranted.



No comments:

Post a Comment