Friday 8 September 2023

Animals I like

I am Libra and more into inanimate things.

However, I somewhat like the following animals:

Cat - female cat especially. They are like ninjas, wonder around without attracting too much attention and are submissive to their males.


Male cat has as much self-importance as I do. I can understand him, but there can be only one King and that is me. So, he is out.



Eagle - Powerful lord of the skies, who freely roams the sky, takes whatever prey he wants and does not shrink to anyone. He is awesome and I want to be as powerful as him.

Raven - Wise black bird who can eat meat despite not being as strong or fast as eagle. I too wear all black as him and look for easy prey.

Shark - the sharks better in art rather than actual animals, but I guess I will add it here. They are simple, I guess.

Orca (Killer Whale) Slick, smooth, cute, adorable black and white gigantic carnivore aquatic being. Even more adorable than dolphin and much better colored.



Seal, especially white baby seal. They are so cute. So helpless and at the same time slick and smooth.




Tortoise - they are slow and can hide in their shell when something does not go right.


Guinea pig - they are adorable, cute little things. So helpless and small. Why people do not keep them instead of loud and obnoxious dogs.

Cockatoo Parrots (I prefer them to colored either mostly black or white. I do not like grey like Gang Gang Cockatoo.)

Red-tailed Cockatoo is very stylish. Black some yellow also looks good as I like these colors. 

As for white, then Sulphur Crested is probably the best.





Cockatoo is smart and opportunistic bird who looks cool and manages to get enough food and everything else he wants to his life to the fullest. 

Compared to Ara, Cockatoo looks wittier more youthful and has better style. Cockatoo colors are more stylish and match each other better compared to everything colored macaw. 

Though Hiacinth macaw has nice blue and yellow colors.



Karasugoi Koi - rare koi of the fully black color. I like them black.



Octopus Adorabilis - its adorable.

Lobster - cute slow and self protective animal.



Squid - most of them are somewhat fancier that octopuses. 

Ok, these are not squids but rather inklings, squid girls. However, they are soft, gentle and squishy. I like that.



Some varieties of jellyfish are also very cute and adorable. It is a very girly animal.




Some varieties of fish.

Clownfish - it has cute shape and nice color scheme.



Fancy Guppy - its fancy and I like that. Bigger skirt like tails are cute.

Trout too, some fish are cuter than others but I am not such a big expert to readily tell all the names of particular species that I prefer.



Generally, I like fish, something adorable about them. They are smooth, slick and simple. They are helpless on surface but agile in water. Particularly of more smooth, round and puffier variety.
Birds are also my thing I you might have guessed.

Greater Bird-of-Paradise as well as some other birds of paradise are also to my liking.

Peacock may be as well. Peahens are humble grey submissive females, compared to colorful male.
Bunny - they are not bad, but they are probably better as bunny girls, just like squid girls.

That is all I can think of.

No comments:

Post a Comment