Sunday 1 January 2023

Akiba Maid Wars

Overall Raing 6.0/10 - Mixture of Good and Bad but still worth watching.

I recommend watching.

They killed Ranko, bastards.

This a rather weird mixture of things that I like and hate.

I came for the maids, because maids are cute. I stayed for both maids and some good action. At its best moments this show deserves 8. These unfortunately mixed with a lot of bad.

Bad is writing. Story makes little sense. As if screenwriters deliberately made chars do the most nonsensical things just for unpredictability sense. Overall they go with some B-movie pseudo-mafia/gangster fights that is as far from reality as 'professional' wrestling is from an actual fight. Because of that lengthy story dialogues are cringe to watch.

Because of this some episodes are better than others.

Overall I would still recommend you watch it.

On a special note I would like to mention Ranko Mannen, the best girl of this show. I kind of like girls like her. Without her I might have dropped it and gave it 5 or 4 instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment