Wednesday 17 April 2024

Anime I Drop

When I watch anime I often priorities things I like over the rest. At one point I even had nearly 50 currently watching titles: I kept less interesting titles on 1–2-episode mark as I tried more and more titles. While some of the postponed did manage to improve in later episodes, the rest could not. 

Now that currently watching and on hold are in single digits many of those that remain are basically unlikable drop candidates.

However, in a way these titles too need conclusion. A review that outlines the reasons for dropping them. Otherwise, there is no clarity between what is good and what is not. 

Because of that many (but not all) of my next reviews would likely be very negative. I only have 3 episodes of very likable Frame Arms Girl as well as somewhat good Sidonia left to offset that.

So, time of slaying titles have come.

No comments:

Post a Comment