Tuesday 8 August 2023

Thoughts on Kaguya Sumeragi

I am not a particular fan of hers, but neither do I hate her.

I also do not consider her undatable, like for example Kallen. With Kallen I can only have strictly business relationship. 

I like that she is so willing to accept that Zero will have other women in his life besides her. I like how she admires and respects Zero implicitly. I also like it that she is willing to defend him and be loyal to him.

On the other hand she is too bold and daring. That is not something I like. On the other hand she mostly does it at appropriate times to actually defend him from various assholes. So may be she is not too bad.

Also she is able to skillfully deal with emotional people with whom Zero's logic does not work. A useful ability that I might need in my gf as I too have a hard time dealing with people on whom logic does not work.

Actually there is a lot going for her. I guess she can grow up into a good woman and a useful wife for Zero or someone like me.

No comments:

Post a Comment