Tuesday 29 August 2023

Blame Review

Overall Rating 7.8 out of 10 - Great and deep idea that show only manages to scratch on the surface.

Watch if you can read between the lines and understand implied plot. The show does not really make sense at the surface level.

This is actually very deep and profound anime that is a complex metaphor or allegory to a world we live in.

Unfortunately, few would be able to understand the idea of this show. However, I think that is not what creators indented.

Then wanted to send a message to select few who could get it. Now I finally got their message as well.

I guess I can almost quote the main character. I am looking for humans with Net Terminal Gene, that is a metaphor as well.

Well, I guess I want to find people who can understand this stuff as much as I do and talk online.

It would be interesting to talk.

Of course, only if you understood it the same way as I did. I have no interest in people who is not getting it.


I am smart so I can get this show, you possibly not so you will not get it at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment