Monday 30 September 2024

Europa Universalis

I have been playing Europa Universalis IV for more than month now, but so far, I have not written anything about it. I wrote about my previous games a while ago; you can check it out here.

Here are screenshots and maps from two different playthrough. One is France and another is Ottomans in Caliphate into Devlet-i-Rum. 

I played France first, I got close to WC but had to finish off few straddlers after 1821 hit. As Otto to Devlet-i-Rum I did finish on time. In both cases I used a lot of subjects and vassal feeding tactics as I always do. 

With Otto I decided to play as long as it would take to integrate them all, which was almost more than 100 years past 1821 or around 170 years in total. Eyalet mechanic makes it somewhat convenient, I had so many of them at one point. 

With France I instead feed a few rather large subjects, I was over dip cap limit nearly always. Also, I had two strong allies, Spain and Commonwealth, HRE wars made me break with Commonwealth but Spain stick around to the end. Eventually I got to form PU when their monarch died with no heirs. It was the last country I got.













No comments:

Post a Comment