Friday 23 February 2024

Hinamatsuri Review

Overall Rating 3.5 out of 10 - Near complete waste of time

I do not recommend watching.

I was somewhat hesitant to review a show after just two episodes, but eventually I read synopsis for future episodes and decided to write.

While first episode did leave a benefit of a doubt as to what course this story will take, the second one near decisively extinguished it.

If Hina was somewhat alright because she is calm, then Anzu is completely annoying. If in first episode Hina did something useful, then in second she was nothing more than a burden. 

Second episode was purely about women taking advantage of men and using their money to have fun. Not something I want to watch.

The whole show seems to revolve around themes of mafia, night clubs and homelessness. They are contrasting glamorous life of some with misery of others. Not something I want to watch.

The only redeeming qualities of this show is good looking art and somewhat OK character of Hina. At least I do not hate her like I hate Alexia for example.

That however is far from enough to recommend watching it.

No comments:

Post a Comment