Friday 30 August 2024

Anime Preview

I was thinking recently that while I watch only a number of shows, I do get through a lot of synopses on numerous shows that gets released every season. Reading synopsis is enough to deter me from watching these shows as I do not want bad experiences.

However, I enjoy review shows like Zero Punctuation where the dude roasts games he plays. He has a few faves and brutally ridicules the rest. Much like I am myself with anime. I think I might be able to do the same.

Unlike him however I do not want to watch shows I know I would not like. However, I do not have to. Back in the days I used to read a video game mag that in addition to reviews of recently released games also had Previews. In Previews columnists would write a page long article about a game, developers haven't even begun to make, based on nothing more than a few screenshots and a 1-minute announcement video. 

I guess I can also make my own previews based on title, box art and synopsis. That might end up being more interesting than writing a review on how there is not enough bad things about Jashin-chan anime to warrant dropping it.

No comments:

Post a Comment